Whether you’re looking for a Portugal Golden Visa law firm or seeking to enlist the help of a Portugal Golden Visa lawyer, you’ve come to the right place. We walk you through what a Portugal Golden Visa lawyer can do for you.
5 things a Portugal Golden Visa lawyer can help you with
The journey to obtaining the Portugal Golden Visa — Portugal’s famous residency by investment program that awards applicants with legal residency in exchange for a qualifying investment — can be tricky to navigate if you’re a foreigner unfamiliar with Portugal’s processes. This is why seeking legal help is a good idea.
An accredited Portugal Golden Visa lawyer will essentially do the following:
- Represent and assist you during your whole Golden Visa journey
- Legal support with your investment activities
- Provide legal advice when seeking legal residency, permanent residency, and citizenship
- Help you compile the necessary documentation needed to succeed
- Help solve any legal loopholes that may crop up during the application
Enlisting the help of a Portugal Golden Visa law firm is a good idea if you:
- Don’t have the time or patience to navigate past Portuguese bureaucracy and the country’s legal system
- Don’t speak Portuguese
- Want to avoid the common pitfalls of making a poor investment in Portugal that could cost you your golden visa
- Prefer to let an experienced Portugal Golden Visa law firm guide you forward, helping with paperwork, legal requirements, and contracts
- Want to avoid making a mistake in documentation which can result in the rejection of your Golden Visa application
Is it difficult to find a good Portugal Golden Visa lawyer?
When looking for a Portugal Golden Visa law firm to represent you, it’s important to pick a firm that specifically deals with Golden Visa applications and has a 100% success rate in Golden Visa outcomes. At Global Citizen Solutions, our Portugal Golden Visa lawyers can help you lodge your golden visa application, taking you through legal loopholes and ensuring a successful outcome.
How difficult is the Portugal Golden Visa application process?
In order to apply for the Portuguese Golden Visa there are specific documents you are required to present, as well as the correct forms and contracts. As the program demands an investment be made (usually through real estate, although Portuguese investment funds is another increasingly popular choice) a number of contracts have to be drawn up, with due diligence paid to ensure beneficial terms for the buyer. These contracts cannot be drawn up without a Portuguese lawyer. It is therefore essential that investors enlist the services of a trusted Portugal Golden Visa lawyer.
With the help of an experienced professional, the Golden Visa application process can be handled with relative ease.
Seek help from our Portugal Visa lawyers
Global Citizen Solutions is a multidisciplinary firm offering bespoke residence and citizenship solutions in Europe, including Portugal. Our Portugal office offers legal expertise and assistance for foreign investors and Golden Visa applicants alike.
Why choose us?
- Global Citizen Solutions has a 100% success rate for Portuguese Golden Visa applications
- Our experienced team of Portugal Golden Visa lawyers will provide you with legal assistance from start to finish
- We will tailor our advice to your needs and requirements
Get in touch today for Golden Visa Portugal legal assistance.