Global Citizen Solutions is proud to announce that we have been granted official certification by the Government of Antigua and Barbuda as an Authorized International Marketing Agent.
This license allows Global Citizen Solutions to promote and market Antigua and Barbuda's Citizenship by Investment Program, as authorized by the country's Citizenship Investment Unit (CIU).
This also means that we have exclusive rights to act as a CIP International Marketing Agent for Antigua and Barbuda.
You can find a copy of our certificate by clicking the image on the left.
Why is it important to work with an authorized international marketing agent?
By law, applicants to the country’s Citizenship by Investment Program must use an authorized agent to make their applications. As such, you want to ensure that the company you use is an authorized agent licensed by the CIU to market and promote the Citizenship by Investment Program. As an authorized and registered immigration company, Global Citizen Solutions will ensure that your application process is as hassle-free and straightforward as possible.
It is important to be aware of the increasing number of immigration companies that are not authorized by Antigua and Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment Unit to offer this program. Using any of these companies can lead to adverse implications for your application, as they may offer the program under misleading conditions.
To complete your application without mishap or delay, it is essential that you work with a licensed company such as Global Citizen Solutions to make your citizenship by investment application for Antigua and Barbuda and obtain your passport.
Why use Global Citizen Solutions?
Global Citizen Solutions is a multidisciplinary firm offering bespoke residence and citizenship solutions in Europe and the Caribbean. In a world where the economy and politics are unpredictable, having a second citizenship opens up opportunities and creates flexibility for you and your family.
So, why work with Global Citizen Solutions to obtain citizenship in Antigua and Barbuda?
- Global approach by local experts. We are corporate members of the Investment Migration Council, with local expertise in all five Caribbean CBI programs.
- 100 percent approval rate. We have never had a case rejected and will offer you an initial, free-of-charge, due diligence assessment before signing any contract.
- Independent service and full transparency. We will present to you all the investment options available, and all expenses will be discussed in advance, with no hidden fees.
- An all-encompassing solution. A multidisciplinary team of immigration lawyers, investment specialists, and tax experts will take into consideration all your and your family’s mobility, tax, and lifestyle needs.
- Confidential service and secure data management. All private data is stored within a GDPR-compliant database on a secure SSL-encrypted server.