🇵🇹Portugal’s Golden Visa
Invest €350,000 in Real Estate and obtain a Portuguese residence permit for you and your family members.
Global Citizens Solutions will help you to make a qualifying investment. With almost a decade of experience, we have a 100% success rate in Golden Visa applications.
We are confident that our comprehensive range of services and our unequalled experience will give you that crucial advantage and deliver a successful investment for you and a clear path to European citizenship.
What are the advantages of the Golden Visa?
- Easy and transparent process.
- Free circulation in the Schengen Area
- Clear path to European Citizenship
- Cheaper than other European alternatives
- Your immediate family will also qualify
- Very short Stay Requirement in Portugal
- Option to maximise efficiency in your tax affairs for 10 years
- Security of a second residency in a safe and stable country
- Have freedom of opportunity for you and your family
Who is eligible
Any non-EU, EEA or Swiss citizen who makes a qualifying investment in Portugal is eligible for a Golden Visa and residency in Portugal.
The Portuguese Golden Visa programme has proven to be one of the most popular programmes in Europe. Getting the Golden Visa in Portugal is easy, fast and cheaper than other EU citizenship programmes.
Golden Visa requirements
1. Make and maintain the qualifying investment for a minimum of five years;
2. Spend a minimum of seven days in Portugal for the first year, then no less than 14 days each subsequent two-year period (this is called the stay requirement); and
3. Have a clean criminal record.
What are the investment options for a Golden Visa in Portugal?
- Capital Transfer
- Create 10 full-time jobs
- Invest in €500,000 in Real Estate
- Invest in Real Estate Rehabilitation
- Investment into national heritage
- Investment in Research
- Investment into an existing business
- Investment into a Venture Capital Fund