St Lucia Government Grants Global Citizen Solutions Official Approval to Act as Exclusive CIP Licensed Agent
Global Citizen Solutions is proud to announce our official certification by the Government of St Lucia as an Authorized International Marketing Agent. By being granted this license, Global Citizen Solutions is allowed to promote and market St Lucia's Citizenship by Investment Program, as authorized by the island's Citizenship Investment Unit (CIU). This also means that we have exclusive rights to act as a CIP International Marketing Agent for St Lucia. You can find a copy of our certificate by clicking the image on the left.
Global Citizen Solutions is proud to announce our official certification by the Government of St Lucia as an Authorized International Marketing Agent.
By being granted this license, Global Citizen Solutions is allowed to promote and market St Lucia's Citizenship by Investment Program, as authorized by the island's Citizenship Investment Unit (CIU).
This also means that we have exclusive rights to act as a CIP International Marketing Agent for St Lucia.
You can find a copy of our certificate by clicking the image on the left.
Why is it important to be an authorized international marketing agent?
There are a wealth of immigration companies that advertise and offer the Citizenship by Investment Program as a means to relocate to St Lucia. However, an increasing number of these companies are not authorized by St Lucia’s CIU to offer this program. Additionally, many of these unauthorized companies offer the program under misleading conditions that can have negative consequences for your application. In fact, unauthorized companies are at risk of being blacklisted and having their applications suspended.
As such, it is essential that you make your St Lucia citizenship by investment application using a company, such as Global Citizen Solutions, that is licensed by the St Lucia CIU.
Why use Global Citizen Solutions?
Global Citizen Solutions is a multidisciplinary firm offering bespoke residence and citizenship solutions in Europe and the Caribbean. In a world where the economy and politics are unpredictable, having a second citizenship opens up opportunities and creates flexibility for you and your family.
So, why work with Global Citizen Solutions to obtain Caribbean citizenship?
- Global approach by local experts: We are corporate members of the Investment Migration Council, with local expertise in all five Caribbean CBI programs.
- 100 percent approval rate: We have never had a case rejected and will offer you an initial, free-of-charge, due diligence assessment before signing any contract.
- Independent service and full transparency: We will present to you all the investment options available, and all expenses will be discussed in advance, with no hidden fees.
- An all-encompassing solution: A multidisciplinary team of immigration lawyers, investment specialists, and tax experts will take into consideration all your and your family's mobility, tax, and lifestyle needs.
- Confidential service and secure data management: All private data is stored within a GDPR-compliant database on a secure SSL-encrypted server.
To see the full list of reasons why to work with Global Citizen Solutions for your Caribbean citizenship application, click here.
Why choose St Lucia citizenship by investment?
- Fast turnaround time. From the date of submission, your application can be processed in as little as three months.
- Family eligibility. You can include your spouse, children, parents, and grandparents in your application.
- Affordability. A St Lucia passport can be obtained for a minimum investment of $100,000. Furthermore, you can complete your investment after your application has been approved.
- Flexible requirements. The program has no residence or visitation requirements.
- Visa-free travel. With a St Lucia passport, you can enjoy visa-free travel to more than 140 countries, including the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the Schengen Zone.
- Tax benefits. St Lucia offers no capital, wealth, or inheritance tax.
- Enhanced application process. The St Lucia Government no longer requires the submission of physical application files for your application to be processed.
Option 1: National Economic Fund
- $100,000 minimum donation for a single applicant.
- $150,000 donation for an applicant with a spouse and up to two other qualifying dependents.
- The donation is non-refundable, and the amount may vary depending on the number of dependents included in your application.
Option 2: Government bonds
- $300,000 minimum investment in National Action Government Bonds (NAB) (plus $50,000 in government administration fee) for an applicant applying with any number of dependents:
- Investment can be fully recovered after five years
Option 3: Real estate
- $200,000 minimum investment in a property (plus $50,000 government administration fee) for a single applicant
- Property must be pre-approved by the government
- Investment must be maintained for five years
Option 4: Enterprise investment
- $3,500,000 minimum investment as a solo investor
- $1,000,000 minimum investment as part of a joint venture of $6,000,000
- Invest in a local business enterprise
For more information, visit our article: St Lucia Citizenship by Investment – The Ultimate Guide by Experts.