Picture shimmering turquoise blue waters and tropical birds chirping as the sun rays peek through palm trees. That’s Vanuatu for you. Vanuatu is a small Oceania island-nation surrounded by the South Pacific Ocean. It attracts a ton of expats over the years from all corners of the globe. If you’re thinking of relocating or investing in this nation, the good news is that Vanuatu real estate is an extremely viable way of accomplishing your goals. In this complete guide to Vanuatu real estate, we cover everything you need to know about buying property here.
Why consider buying real estate in Vanuatu island?
Buying real estate in Vanuatu island is a fantastic option for expats looking to own a holiday home or second nest for their lifestyle needs. Likewise, foreign investors will be pleased to hear that the Vanuatu real estate market is stable, with plenty of affordable property types on offer. Making a return out of your investment is a very real possibility in Vanuatu.
- One of the few countries in the world where waterfront properties are cheaper than 1-bedroom properties in the city or suburbs
- Range of property and land available to suit all budgets and tastes
- No property tax
- Warm climate
- Unspoiled beaches and lagoons
- Friendly local population
- 2-4 hour flights from Brisbane, Sydney, Auckland, Melbourne, New Caledonia, and Fiji