Thinking of moving to Portugal but don’t know where to start? Join Global Citizen Solutions on Thursday 22nd March 2018, at the “Moving to Portugal” Seminar, hosted by the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in the UK.
Whether you’re looking to retire, run your business from Portugal, or simply escape to a sunnier place, the Moving to Portugal Seminar is designed to answer all the questions you may have about how to organise your move to Portugal.
Global Citizen Solutions will be exhibiting at the event, giving visitors the opportunity to ask questions about their impending move to Portugal.
Each seminar will offer 6 short presentations from specialists on the following subjects:
- The legal aspects of buying a property in Portugal
- How to plan your tax and financial affairs in advance of the move
- How to structure mortgage finance
- How Portugal’s Non-Habitual Residence (NHR) tax programme works
- Aspects of healthcare, residency and lifestyle in Portugal
- How to plan your currency needs
GCS will be present throughout the day at our stand to answer your questions and to talk in private with you. Try some Portuguese wine and take your first step toward a sunnier lifestyle.
If you are unable to attend, we will still be happy to answer your questions. Contact us today.